Camp Create Day 3 - Background Bonanza

I am quite excited for Day 3 at MFT Camp Create as it features the kind of backgrounds that I love to make for my cards...so I went ahead and created not one but two cards with brightly coloured backgrounds as the main focus...
Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

I have used MFT stencils and the same shades of Distress Oxide inks for both my cards ...I used the Mini Cloud Edges and English Brick Wall stencils and the following shades of Distress Oxide inks - wilted violet,salty ocean,twisted citron,spiced marmalade,picked raspberry and candied apple...

For my first card I choose a black card base and a white top panel...I used the brick stencil for this one and sponged in all the colours onto the front panel and the die cut it before adhering it onto the front of my card...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

I die cut the word amazing from black cardstock and black craft foam as well and heat embossed the rest of the sentiment on a black strip using white embossing powder...I then die cut a heart from Vellum and lightly sponged it with red ink...once all the elements were adhered to my card front,I added black Nuvo drops to embellish it and the card was ready..

I have been planning to try out coloured clouds ever since I saw one of my IG friend Dana share a fabulous card with multi coloured clouds in the background...so my second card has been inspired by her - but since we had to make bright backgrounds for today's challenge,I went all out with the colours...I used the MFT Mini Cloud Edges stencil and Distress oxide inks to print the clouds all over a white front panel..I adhered this panel to a white card base..

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

On a separate piece of white cardstock,I stamped the castle and sentiment using wilted violet Distress Oxide ink and heat embossed them using clear embossing powder....I cut them out and adhered to the card front using adhesive foam...and to embellish my card I have used pink sequins...

For participating in Day 3 of MFT Camp Create I have earned this badge...


Thank you for stopping by to take a look at my cards today...Hope you will have lovely & blessed day ahead...Happy crafting..!!

Pri

Labels: , , , , , , ,