From Our House To Yours

Today I am sharing two cards that I have made using the Avery Elle Chalet stamp set...I got this set last year and really liked it so I got the matching dies last month to make things a bit easier instead of fussy cutting the images as there are a lot of small images on the set which take up too much time to cut by hand...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

I spent a lot of time to create the background of my first card...I first applied some Distress inks with a wet paint brush onto the watercolour cardstock panel and layering it by heat setting the colour every now and then...since I wanted a shimmery/glowy winter night sky look,I painted some silver watercolour as the top layer...

Once the top layer was dry,I stamped and white heat embossed a starry background...I die cut the excess using a dotted rectangle die and adhered the top layer to a plain white card base...

I stamped,coloured in and die cut the house,tree and the lamp post and adhered it to the card front...I have used red Nuvo drops to decorate the tree and adhered silver star sequins to embellish my card..

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

For my second card I kept things simple and simply used Distress Inks to create the background...I have used seedless preserves,wilted violet,scattered straw and ground espresso ink shades here...and instead of die cutting this panel,I embossed it with a die and then adhered it to a plain white card base...

I then added the coloured in house,tree and lamp post to the card front and then die cut the Merry Christmas sentiment from purple foil cardstock and layered it with purple foam before adding it to the card front..I also added a stamped sentiment underneath on a white strip of cardstock..

To embellish my card,I die cut stars from purple foil cardstock and added some Nuvo drops on the tree and glossy accents as well..

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

Hope you are getting all set for the holidays...thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog...have a happy and blessed day ahead..!!

Pri

Labels: , , , , ,