Happy Valentine's Day - Two Cards

I'm sharing two cards today....the first one has two cute love 'birds' on it and I have used a cross stitch die cut panel in this one...my second card could be given by a person who is a car/driving enthusiast to their partner... :)
Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

Now I'm not into embroidery and stuff...I have tried to learn some from my mum and done a few bits and things a loooonggg time ago but I guess I don't have the skill and patience for it...so when I started the cross stich panel for my card,I knew I wasn't ever going to be able do the whole panel...so I just did two borders and stopped...I die cut this panel and kept it aside...

I then die cut a white front panel and covered it with candies apple Distress Oxide ink...I adhered it to a plain white card base and then placed the cross stitch panel on it..

On a separate piece of cardstock,I stamped and coloured in the cute birds and then cut them out and placed the on the panel facing each other..I also added some googly eyes on these birds...I adhered the stamped sentiment label and then added a few hearts to my card..

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

I used a textured grey cardstock for the base of my second card and then die cut the top panel slightly smaller than the card base...I covered this panel with candied apple Distress Oxide ink as well and then stamped 'vroom vroom' repeatedly and randomly on it using Altenew limestone dye ink...I stamped the sentiment using black ink and then adhered this panel on the card front..

On a separate piece of white cardstock,I stamped the car image using Altenew starlight dye ink and die cut it using the coordinating die...I placed it on the card using some adhesive foam squares and then added some clear sequins to embellish it...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

If you celebrate Valentine's day, then I hope you have your cards,flowers,gifts,chocolates etc ready and/or sorted by now... :)

Thank you so much for stopping by today...Have a blessed day...Happy crafting..!!

Pri




Labels: , , , , ,