You Brighten My Day

I'm sharing a simple watercoloured card today...I have been practicing with my Aqua markers these days and I feel that I can water colour in smaller images better with these markers and a water brush rather than colouring directly with a paint brush...also I was quite happy that I was able to keep my front panel clean and smudge free... :)


Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

I started by stamping and heat embossing the large image on a watercolour cardstock front panel..I then coloured it in with the Spectrum Aqua markers and a water brush and once dry,I embossed  the edges using the double stitched rectangle die....I stamped the sentiment on using Altenew tide blue crisp ink and then adhered this panel onto a plain white card base...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

On a separate piece of watercolour cardstock,I stamped and heat embossed the two butterfly images and coloured these with Aqua markers as well and then cut them out and placed them on my card using some adhesive dots...and finally I used my clear sparkle pen to add a bit of shimmer to the images...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a look at my card today...Hope you will have a wonderful day ahead...Happy crafting...!!

Pri

Labels: , , , , ,